You are very correct. It would be nice if there was one
set of regulations to cover all.

Unfortunately we are having laws being generated for
various non-related issues. (Health and the Enron scandal).

I have spent the last 4 years dealing with HIPAA
(Privacy/Security) and my company is now assisting in the
implementation of the Sarbanes-Oxley act for Wellpoint
Health Networks across the USA.

We have assessed the impact with the other acts that we
all have been working on (GLB, HIPAA and the regs being
put out by all the federal agencies). Because of this we
have proven methods of getting it all done and in a timely
manner.

If you have any specific questions on how this will (or if
it will) affect you please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please put the subject as SOX question.

Regards,

David Artis