Horrendous goof on my part - I hope I have deleted that last post. Somehow
a syntax error crept in but this one should be OK.

I've also updated the version number to 0.3 in both the source file and the
instal file.

Bob - I don't think that the line you mention needs to be changed. As far
as I now it is the name of the class (prefixed by the 'user.' folder which
becomes part of the nested class when it is imported) which does have the
'Driver' text at the end of it. It has been that way for a while and has
always worked for me.

Thanks for checking up on me and keeping me honest.

Cheers

Susan