Certainly!! Tonight just I get back from work unloading the log message of
the station. To give you an indication, by calling the command sudo
tail-f/var/log/syslog You can read that weewx must recover 100 packets of
data from the station.... it executes.... and after downloading the 100
blocks of data weewx remains locked. Trying to give the start and stop
commands starts the data discharge cycle, until the tail runs out.... part
weewx, but after a while it stops processing processes again. However as
soon as possible I will send you the log of the station. Beautiful The fact
that the new driver retrieves all the data not present in the DB of weewx,
thanks!!!