Would appreciate some more info on this, I just used 4.0 wee_debug it it
obfuscated a new WU API key as expected. The obfuscation code is pretty
basic, for WU it is if key name == 'api_key' then value with 'XXX
obfuscated by wee_debug XXX'. I seem to remember you changing WU config
option names some time ago, what is the config option name that failed, I'm
betting it was not 'api_key'.

Gary