Thanks Tom.  WeeWx appears to be running - I'm getting output  to
home/weewx/public_html/index.html
<file:///home/weewx/public_html/index.html>.

Now to tackle the damn 'b's, should keep me busy for a few hours.

I plan on waiting a bit before adding cmom, I have been having trouble with
the old system stopping, I suspect because of  a memory leak with either
cmom or the Ultimeter driver. Never got a good log to determine what was
happening before the crash so I am speculating.

New system is a RPi4 with a new memory card and a RTC.  Going Python3 all
the way with this station.

Ralph