My apologies, I should pay more attention to what is written rather than what I
thought was written.

There has long been an issue on github to ship WeeWX with an additional schema.
Consequently 4.0 will ship with what is called the ‘wview extended schema’ with
the emphasis on the full suite of extended fields, lightning and air quality.
The number of fields has increased from 52 to 114. The wview extended schema
will now be the default schema so new installs will automatically use the wview
extended schema; however, existing installs that are upgraded to 4.0 will
continue to use the old wview schema. Upgrading users will need to manually
change to the new schema.

Unfortunately the additional fields you mention are not included in the new
schema. Largely because the line needs to be drawn somewhere, if you consider
the breadth of stations supported by WeeWX it is impossible to support all
fields for all stations without having an overly unwieldy schema. Note that the
process for extending your schema is straight forward and well documented in
the Customization Guide as well as being the subject of a number of posts in
the user forum.

Gary