Below issues should be fixed now. The epoch issue was interesting. What I
neglected on my post in weewx-user was that according to WU's new API
documentation the epoch field in their station history API response is in
seconds since epoch, given the OverflowError encountered it would appear
that is not what they are returning. But given WUs recent track record that
does not surprise me.

Gary