I presume you mean index.html, the skin generates index.html not index.php.
Going to need to see a debug=1 log extract covering at least a couple of
archive intervals. Would also help to see your [StdReport] stanza from
weewx.conf or a wee_debug report. In either case do check before you post
for any sensitive info, user names, passwords keys etc.

Gary