I suggest we all calm down and wait to hear from Tom, there was a pre-3.9.2
commit that solely changed the terminate stacktrace from debug to info log
output. But it appeared as debug output in 3.9.2. There is also a couple of
seemingly unexplained changes (I can’t find the commit) between 3.9.2 and
4.0.0. Added to the mix is the significant refactoring of code in engine.py
that resulted in a lot of code being moved to weewxd plus the change from the
syslog package to the logging package.

Bottom line is it is cosmetic only and does not require anyone to do/fix
anything.

Gary