Hi,

i am new to this group and to participating in open source at all.
I added a new weewx service to submit weather data to knx bus (e.g. to
control blinds) in an own repo: https://github.com/AZAZ78/weewx-knx.
I already created a wiki page in the weewx wiki with informations about
it: https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/knx.

Can i also adapt the wiki entry page and add it to the list of service
extensions or do i have to ask somebody for it?

By the way, thanks to you all for this cool tool!

Best regards
Alex