Hi, Karen. Looks like you are making steady progress.

This is a bug in the Belchertown skin that I alluded to in another thread
<https://groups.google.com/g/weewx-user/c/fKVxr07vMuE/m/I-PdDb7vBgAJ>.

In a convoluted way, the skin is asking for a value from xtypes using the
call

xtype.get_scalar(obs_type, record, db_manager)

(Side note: the actual request is done through a getattr() query of a
weewx.tags.CurrentObj object).

Unfortunately, the value for record as provided by the Belchertown skin is
None. In theory, the xtypes extension could look up the values it needs
from the database, but that would require knowing the time, but with record
equal to None, that's not possible either.

The Belchertown skin needs to provide the current record.