Agree with Tom I believe that the problem is perceived to be worse than it
actually is.
There is a WeeWX Wiki article on ways to reduce the number of writes to
your card;
 Reduce the number of writes for SD cards or SSDs
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/#:~:text=Reduce%20the%20number%20of%20writes%20for%20SD%20cards%20or%20SSDs>
Also given the price of SSD drives these days an option is not to use a
Micro SD-Memory-Card, rather use a SATA to USB Cable Adapter along with a
Sata SSD.
Let's say a good Micro SD-Memory-Card in the 16 - 32 GB range may cost $10
- $15
A  SATA to USB Cable Adapter cost $10 Plus A 120 GB Sata SSD costs $20.
Yes, maybe twice the price, but much more storage capacity, longevity, and
peace of mind that it's not going to fail for a long time.