I installed it on Centos 6 without any issues.

Pete

On 08/09/16 03:43, gjr80 wrote:
Hmm, seems the the extension installer is having conniptions for some reason. I am confident the extension itself is good, I know of at least one other person who has had no problems installing with wee_extension. I have had it install correctly, but on two occassions (including just now) I have had the same error. Let me look into the error, if I cannot figure it out this evening it might be best for you to do a manual install. If possible it is worthwhile installing extensions with the extension installer - it makes their management much easier.

Gary

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "weewx-user" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Unencumbered by the thought process.
 -- Click and Clack the Tappet brothers