I have Weewx installed on a Synology DS214play, and it was working
perfectly.

Last night we had a storm and our power went out, so my Synology was off
when I got up in the morning.
I started it back up, and I cannot get it to run as it appears a file
mysteriously disappeared (at least that is what appears to be the case).

The error is a result or running the "weewxd" file in the bin directory.

Below is the error...

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "weewxd", line 14, in <module>
    import weewx.engine
  File "/usr/local/src/Weewx/bin/weewx/engine.py", line 21, in <module>
    import configobj
ImportError: No module named configobj

I decompressed a fresh copy to another directory, and I cannot locate that
file, so I am not sure what is going on.