Hi,

That'd be nice (V3.6) ... thanks btw for such a great product!

My real motivation behind a lower rate of reporting is that I plan to have
a 'bi-lingual' station (English and French - not quite sure how to do that
yet) and would like to cut down on the % of time my RPi spends generating
reports (it also has other things to do).

As an aside, one of the things I managed to get around to on this upgrade
is to correct the spelling of "meters" to "metres" <--- joke

Macha