On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:52:56 PM UTC-4, DD CC wrote:

> I have tried using sudo wee_config_fousb --slp=xxxx.xx  but always get
> back    wee_config_fousb    command not found.

which version of weewx are you using?

the wee_config_fousb utility should be located in the bin directory,
nominally /home/weewx/bin/wee_config_fousb if you installed using setup.py

however, the wee_config_fousb utility was replaced by wee_device quite some
time ago

also, the --slp option no longer exists.  instead, if you need to calibrate
the pressure sensor, enter the pressure offset in the calibration section
of weewx.conf:

[StdCalibrate]
    [[Corrections]]
        pressure = pressure + x