Hello,

Am 07.10.2016 um 01:17 schrieb pono...@gmail.com:
> Looks great. I'm using a modified version of Sofaskin and will be glad
> to try this when I get a moment.

Thank you.

> Q. Does the history page include the gauge displays?

No, it does not include the gauges. I focused on the history tables
first. If you have a working patch, I'd be happy to include it.

I have some ideas on more features. You can find them here:
https://gitlab.com/ngulden/niculskin/issues

Best regards,
Nico

--
Nico Gulden
E-Mail: ngul...@gmx.de || Jabber: ngul...@jabber.org

Hardware runs the world, software controls the hardware,
code generates the software, have you coded today?