Many thanks to Matthew Wall and Gary Roderick for getting this release out!

There are several new features, but the two biggest were both provided by
Gary:

   - Added the ability to run reports using a cron-like notation, instead
   of with every report cycle. See User's Guide for details.
   - Added the ability to easily import CSV, Weather Underground, and
   Cumulus data using a new utility, wee_import.

In addition, there are lots of fixes for the newer drivers, particularly
the CC3000 and TE923. We can thank Matthew's dogged determination for
finding workarounds for the many mysterious glitches in these instruments.

With this release we have rearranged the User's Guide, and broken out the
hardware-specific information into its own Hardware Guide
<http://www.weewx.com/docs/hardware.htm>.

You can download the new version from the usual places
<http://www.weewx.com/downloads/>.

-tk