Thanks Darren,
I'll have a read of your documentation and can hopefully work it out.  I
had already managed to track down the correct BOM XML's that I require for
Adelaide before I got stumped on implementing the extensions.  I did manage
to get your skin working without the extensions
(http://yada1.ddns.net/weewx/index.html).

Cheers,
Peter