Hi Folks

The memory card on my Rpi went read-only recently, so i re-installed
Raspian jessie and the latest weewx.
I installed via setup.py as usual, and then copied weewx.sdb, weewx.conf,
skins.conf, and the html templates back off the old card.
Everything went swimmingly, and i am looking forwards to using the new
import module to get my .csv data into the database. However there is a gap
of 3 months in the Yearly graph, although the data exist in the database,
and is shown in the Monthly Summaries from the Weewx home page.
I have set debug=1, and see no errors in syslog.
Where should i look to find the cause?
http://thatchmasters.ie/weather/year.html

Best Regards and many thanks for the excellent software
John