If you do get WD to import a weewx-wd generated clientraw.txt just keep in
the back of your mind that the clientraw.txt file is only generated each
report cycle ie every archive interval, whereas traditionally clientraw.txt
is generated much more frequently by the likes of WD and other programs.
Consider it a bit like archive records and loop packets. Without knowing
anything about how WD accepts clientraw.txt in client mode this may or may
not cause an issue. Suck it and see I guess, but like I said keep it in the
back of your mind.

Gary