I don't think you can achieve this in a single select statement, but it
would be a very simple program.

It is easy enough to get the first 5 records, or the records within 5
minutes of the first, from a single select - the hard part is to keep
iterating through the database without having a 'controlling' program of
some kind.

..... unless someone has an idea ....