I gave it a try, but I had the following errors in the log with debug = 0

Nov  3 18:01:42 lin01 weewx[19698]: wmr300: usb failure: could not detach
kernel driver from interface 0: Keine Daten verfügbar
Nov  3 18:01:42 lin01 weewx[19698]: engine: Caught WeeWxIOError: could not
detach kernel driver from interface 0: Keine Daten verfügbar
Nov  3 18:01:42 lin01 weewx[19698]:     ****  Waiting 60 seconds then
retrying..