Hi!

Sometimes (meanwhile about once a week) I have stability problems (similar
to the problem described at here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/weewx-user/pllzxcZ-3Ns>). I have
to power cycle my weather station (restarting weewx is not enough). After
some time (next weewx read) I get all the data stored from the console, but
they are not correct (reverse order? time shift? ...?)

My environment:
* Raspberry Pi 1 B
* Raspbian 7 (wheezy)
* Weewx 3.6.1 (since 2 weeks, before 3.3.1 with the same problem)
* Weather station WH3080; lsusb: Bus 001 Device 008: ID 1941:8021 Dream
Link WH1080 Weather Station / USB Missile Launcher
   * new batteries inside
   * power cycle looks like this: disconnect USB, remove batteries, insert
batteries, set date and time manually, connect USB again, perhaps start
weewx after it has died at that time

When all data is read after the weewx restart then the graph looks like
this (see attachment). What is wrong?

Thank you!