On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 5:32:52 PM UTC-4, Brad Tucker wrote:

> Just for background I am running a raspberry pi w/ the latest version of
> raspian. It has two ethernet devices running in bridge mode. The acurite
> bridge is connected to eth1 and the router is plugged into eth0. I have
> attached an ifconfig -a so you can see the network setup:

good.  since you have a bridge, you can simply sniff the packets; we do not
have to worry about relaying.  if you had a dns hijack configuration then
you would have to configure a repeater/relay to get the packets to
hubapi.acurite.com.

(there is not yet a weewx uploader for acurite.com.  i am inclined to not
bother with uploaders for cloudy services that are specific to a single
type of hardware)

(it would be interesting to see what happens if you configure weewx to
upload to wunderground in addition to the wunderground pass-through from
the acurite bridge)