Hi guys - I'm having a problem getting my head around some sql - using
MySQL.
I have a table with rows containing
datetime, id, reading

for example - and I'm trying to create a view which contains the latest
readings for all ids - what is the sql to achieve this??
select max(datetime), id, reading group by id;

appeared to work - it gave me the latest datetimes for all ids, but the
readings did not correspond to the datetimet!!!

Anyone offer any help??