On Saturday, 12 November 2016 20:12:55 UTC+10, Jacek Skowroński wrote:

> Any hint how to fix the mentioned errors?

I did warn you.....

> Weewx-WD v1.0.0 has a few bugs in it that may or may not affect you. I am
> just putting the finishing touches to a v1.0.1 package that adresses these
> issues. If you could hang off installing for a week that might be
> advantageous.

The wind rose font issue is easily worked around. As per the Weewx-WD docs
installing the GNU FreeFont truetype fonts will fix the problem:

sudo apt-get install fonts-freefont-ttf

The next version gracefully handles the lack of the GNU FreeFont truetype
fonts.

The other issue is more complex but I suspect it can be avoided by installing
pyephem <http://weewx.com/docs/setup.htm> (I say avoided becasue the issue
is still there, it is just that Weewx-WD 1.0.0 handles sunrise and sunset
times a little differently if pyephem is installed):

sudo apt-get install python-dev
sudo apt-get install python-pip
sudo pip install pyephem

Even with these workarounds I am not certain you will have no more issues.
As I said this morning, I recommend you give me a few days to get the next
version finalised.

Gary