On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 12:55:46 AM UTC-5, Brad Tucker wrote:

> Hello Matt,
>
> I starting thinking about the time stamp on the log I just sent, and that
> was right around the time I typed in the IP address to find the boot
> version and firmware version of the Acurite Bridge for RADAR. That got me
> thinking... So I went in and viewed that website again and sure enough
> thats whats killing interceptor/weewx... If you log onto the http server of
> the Acurite Bride it takes it down...

brad,

you can fix it by tweaking your capture command.  are you still using this:

sudo tcpflow -C -i eth1 -s tcp dst port 80 | ./combine-lines.pl | xargs -n 1
curl http://192.168.1.19:9999 -s -d

if so, then try indicating the source something like this:

sudo tcpflow -C -i eth1 -s tcp src X.X.X.X and dst port 80 | ./combine-lines
.pl | xargs -n 1 curl http://192.168.1.19:9999 -s -d

that way you will capture only the traffic from the bridge, not from your
web browser too.

anyway, i added a fix to the interceptor so it will just log such traffic
instead of dying.