I wasnt trying to suggest hardware failures or anything like that, I was
just asking about how things are hooked up on your network.

You second post seems to make it seem like your fedora system is acting as
your router? So the bridge traffic is still flowing out into the internet
and to the myacurite servers as if weewx wasnt there?