[StdQC]

    [[MinMax]]
        rainRate = 0, 10, inch_per_hour
        rain = 0, 10, inch

Since we sometimes has massive rain storms here in the midwest, I keep it
like this.

Back in September we received almost a whole month's of rain in about 3
hours.  :)
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-x_KLtVDhxr4/WEAvogqLYFI/AAAAAAABBqY/oxeRYfgdbIsMGLkPIVhzm9ozKvEbk31pACLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-12-01%2Bat%2B08.11.21.jpg>

But, randomly about every two weeks, I will get a spike of anywhere between
30 in/hr to 99 in/hr (four records written to the DB every 300 seconds)

As luck would have it, I have a backup copy of my DB, but I had already
nulled out the records... but here it is for example.

RainRate:
1478168400|2016-11-03 05:20:00|0.0
1478168700|2016-11-03 05:25:00|
1478169000|2016-11-03 05:30:00|
1478169300|2016-11-03 05:35:00|
1478169600|2016-11-03 05:40:00|
1478169900|2016-11-03 05:45:00|0.0

Rain:
1478168400|2016-11-03 05:20:00|0.0
1478168700|2016-11-03 05:25:00|
1478169000|2016-11-03 05:30:00|0.0

Just like clockwork, four records for RainRate that are erroneous and one
record for rain.

Next time it happens, I'll grep for logs and get a copy of the database
entries.