okay it works great...

an additional question...
i am editing the config.json right now...
can you help me with the correct units please?

// The table columns to expose and their definitions. Only the columns
listed here
            // will be available to retrieve or update. If updating this
entity through the API then all
            // not-null columns that aren't defaulted must be listed. The
key is the column name
            // as defined on the table. The value contains the properties
of the column. Each column
            // must have a 'type' property, however, currently the only
supported type is "number",
            // which is the default. Specifying a 'unit' is optional. List
of supported units
            // is defined in 'include/Unit.class.php'.
            //
            // Note: it's not currently not possible to define custom
units/unit conversions, but
            //       this feature is planned for a future release.
            //
            "columns" : {
                "dateTime" :     {"type" : "number", "unit" : "s"},
                "interval" :     {},
                "barometer" :   {"unit" : "mmHg"},
"pressure" : {"unit" : "mmHg"},
"altimeter" : {"unit" : "m"},
                "inTemp" :       {"unit" : "c"},
                "outTemp" :     {"unit" : "c"},
                "inHumidity" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
                "outHumidity" : {"unit" : "perc"},
                "windSpeed" :   {"unit" : "kph"},
                "windDir" :     {"unit" : "deg"},
                "windGust" :     {"unit" : "kph"},
                "windGustDir" : {"unit" : "deg"},
                "rainRate" :     {"unit" : "mmHr"},
                "rain" :         {"unit" : "mm"},
                "dewpoint" :     {"unit" : "c"},
                "windchill" :   {"unit" : "c"},
                "heatindex" :   {"unit" : "c"},
"extraTemp1" : {"unit" : "c"},
"extraTemp2" : {"unit" : "c"},
"extraTemp3" : {"unit" : "c"},
"soilTemp1" : {"unit" : "c"},
"soilTemp2" : {"unit" : "c"},
"soilTemp3" : {"unit" : "c"},
"soilTemp4" : {"unit" : "c"},
"leafTemp1" : {"unit" : "c"},
"leafTemp2" : {"unit" : "c"},
"extraHumid1" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"extraHumid2" : {"unit" : "perc"},
"soilMoist1" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"soilMoist2" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"soilMoist3" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"soilMoist4" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"leafWet1" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"leafWet2" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"rxCheckPercent" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"txBatteryStatus" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"consBatteryVoltage" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"hail" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"hailRate" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"heatingTemp" :   {"unit" : "c"},
"heatingVoltage" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"supplyVoltage" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"referenceVoltage" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"windBatteryStatus" :   {"unit" : "perc"},
"rainBatteryStatus" : {"unit" : "perc"},
"outTempBatteryStatus" : {"unit" : "perc"},
"inTempBatteryStatus" : {"unit" : "perc"},
"ET" : {"unit" : "perc"}

??? How should the correct congig.js look like?

Anybody know how to add all of the connected sensors into weather
underground?