Hi,

another day - another question... :(
We actually use two additional Stations within our Davis Vantage 2 - 6345OV
- one is set up as leaf, the other as soil moisture/temp.
But we need more than 4 soil moisture sensors to support our sponsor - so
we have to connect them in anyway directly to the raspberry pi.
Is there any idea or solution - the soil moisture sensors should be the
same like the davis station uses - WATERMARK Soil Moisture Sensor — MODEL
200SS. The temperature Sensors to compensate soil temperature - also the
same like the original Davis (i guess PT100)...

Any Idea or solution how to set this up - as hardware and also software in
weewx and mesowx?

Thanks in advance...