During the time when I was developing a new driver, I managed to get some
ridiculous rain values in the database - even here we don't get rain that
is measured in kilometres!

I've tried to delete the very large 'rain' values form the database and
also running the 'wee_database' tool to delete an recreate the daily totals
but I'm still seeing very large values in any display/report that goes back
beyond the current month.

Is there a way to wipe all of those bad values (happy to show that it
didn't rain at all) without scrapping the whole database (only about 6
weeks so not a total loss if I have to) and starting again?

Susan