Hi Matt,

I use a simple ngrep script that you and I worked out. I worked reliably for
the last few months. I have been teeing the packets out to a file,  and in my
previous reply,  you can see the 'wfor'  shows up in there. After the tee,
it's sent to interceptor. Looking at the weewx.log the POST shows the packet
with the 'wfor' tacked to the end. But then it looks to me as if the packet is
processed several times by interceptor. The tee file doesn't show multi
packets.

Let me know if I'm unclear, or if the log snippet included isn't making sense.

-SR