thanks for the info

my highest rain rates recorded since june 2014 was 100mm/h 1.6mm/min or
8mm/5min i choose to filter 3cm /5min max because i want to avoid erratic
crazy data from my weather station (like 33m the other day) but i want to
stay in reasonable high limit. same thing for the wind i put a max to 90
knots which i fortunately will never reach but my station already show me
999 knots :)