Hi Alberto,
I have just checked my system after some rain and the database contents
look sensible.  I can see rain increments of 0.01 and 0.02 (inches) in
my 1-minute sample interval.

The web page shows total rain as 6.6mm since midnight, which agrees with
the console.

I am using Weewx 3.6.2, but with my test drivers. However I do not think
I changed anything in the drivers related to interpreting the data.

I noticed also on your weather underground page that you recorded 191mm
in 5 minutes on 12-Dec. That does not look right - you should see if the
weewx database shows the same set of values.

I thought the rain accumulator capacity was 40 metres of rain - that
should last 4 years even for the wettest place on earth. Unless you have
been supplying an extra source of water it should not need clearing just
yet.  It will be interesting if that does fix it.

Cameron.