Marcus,

I have been running one of these units with weewx on a RPI3 since mid
October.  The console is telling me the log is full and to connect it to
the PC to clear it out.  It has been telling me that since 12 days after I
set it up.  But it still works fine with weewx.  From what I can tell, the
Acurite 01536 is based on the 02064 but is specific to Costco and has a
slightly different screen layout.

Thanks
Scott