I'm trying to find a format string to use in TimeFormats that will display
the unformatted Unix epoch time.  I'm not finding anything like this on the
strftime() page linked to from the Customization Guide.

I want it to print the current time, for example, as 1483036787 (or event
better, as 1483036787134, but seconds are fine), not as something like Thu,
29 Dec 2016 18:39:41 GMT.  Any ideas?

Or is there another way to output the epoch time in a report, without
having to specify a TimeFormat for it?

Thanks!
   -- Lynda.