Because I have the following Oregon-stations running:
1x WMR100
2x WMR200
1x WMR928

I need to have some consistency between them i.e. that the numbering of the
extraSensors are related to the channel used or else fault finding,
changing of the web templates etc will be more difficult. The extraSensor
THGR810 displays the channel number on its display so with the current
change I have to think "OK, this is a WMR200-system so this sensor on
channel 3 is extraTemp2..or was it extraTemp4..? But if I'm on the
WMR100-system then if would be extraTemp3..".

So, if the "-1"-change in the WMR200-driver will remain then I have to keep
changing it back on every driver-update. I don't need the problem described
above!