Well, there are a lot of things around Weewx that I don't know and others
that I don't understand. I thought that the default mapping should mirror
what the console could actually provide and if the user wants other data to
be stored in the same DB then the user have to make own configurations. The
other "standard"-fields should be #-out so if the WMR100-user wants to use
extraTemp4 as CPU-temp then he/she can comment it out. (Is this really
common?).

The difference with WMR200 compared to all other WMR-stations is that the
outdoor-channel can be used for another model of T/H-sensor and hence this
is a very possible configuration (my "Mushroom-sensor broke when the
roof-guys damaged the mounting and the sensor got hanging in the
solarpanel-wire so that the rain flooded the sensor. Instead of buying a
new "Mushroom" I could have bought another sensor and set it to channel 1).
So the mapping, in my view, should show (yellow) that as "outTemp" doesn't
have to be a sensor for outdoor usage but can be an indoor sensor on
channel 1:

wmr200:

        'inTemp': 'temperature_0',
        'outTemp': 'temperature_1', # 'extraTemp1': 'temperature_1',
        'extraTemp2': 'temperature_2', #Ch.2
        'extraTemp3': 'temperature_3',
        'extraTemp4': 'temperature_4',
        'extraTemp5': 'temperature_5',
        'extraTemp6': 'temperature_6',
        'extraTemp7': 'temperature_7',
        'extraTemp8': 'temperature_8',
        'extraTemp9': 'temperature_9',
        'extraTemp10': 'temperature_10', # Ch.10
        'inHumidity': 'humidity_0',
        'outHumidity': 'humidity_1', # 'extraHumid1': 'humidity_1',
        'extraHumid2': 'humidity_2', # Ch.2
        'extraHumid3': 'humidity_3',
        'extraHumid4': 'humidity_4',
        'extraHumid5': 'humidity_5',
        'extraHumid6': 'humidity_6',
        'extraHumid7': 'humidity_7',
        'extraHumid8': 'humidity_8',
        'extraHumid9': 'humidity_9',
        'extraHumid10': 'humidity_10',

In any case, WMR200 need two more extraTemp/extraHumid (green) in the
standard configuration/DB.