Weewx calculates the average wind speed in each archive interval and
records that in the database as windSpeed.

For a tag like $day.windSpeed.avg, it takes those values and averages them
over the day. So, it's the average of a bunch of averages.

Still seeing "Test" for http://while.org.uk What do others see?

-tk