On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 4:24:16 PM UTC-8, David Morgan wrote:

>> I also got a Costco Acurite  01536-RX for Christmas.
> .     I am curious if anyone knows yet what sensors are used.  I have
> resisted peeking so far, but  that may change.

I have been looking I photos I took of the main board.   I now see that it
uses a 24C512 EEPROM.   Right next to it appears to be the barometric
pressure sensor.  Photo is not good enough to read the part number.   Also,
I believe the humidity and temp sensors are on long leads, and stick out to
where they are close to the air opening in the upper left side of the unit
as you look at it from the front.