Am Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 03:38:08 UTC+1 schrieb Andrew Milner:

> It may help us if you told us what exactly you are trying to do.  To copy
> data from one database to another - which would be the result of reading
> data from a MySQL-db does not require a weewx driver.  If the data is
> already in a db you should not need to parse the data.  Are you, for
> example, wanting to import data into weewx from another database - like
> wee_import does??

At home is localy running a raspi with weewx ( database mysql). I want to
synchronize the local mysql-db with the webserver mysql-db. Also on the
webserver ist weewx installed and running ( without any meteostation).
Weewx should fetch the datas from the webserver-db and generate images etc.
.Furthermor I will use the webserver-db e.g for generating
amCharts-diagrams.
I am looking for a simple way, that weewx takes the datas from the db and
generates images.

Joachim