On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 10:58:10 AM UTC-8, tds wrote:

> I have recently migrated my weewx setup (with a Vantage Pro 2) to a
> Raspberry Pi 3. I used to get 99.5%+ rxCheckPercent with an old computer.
> But now only getting ~91% with the RPi. Curious what kind of numbers others
> are getting with their RPi setups.

I have a computer far less snappy than a pi3 and I get 99% normally,
although it dropped to 94% when I moved the ISS for a couple weeks while
awaiting a replacement reed switch from Davis.  Reception went back up
after I moved it back onto the fence.

I see crazy spikes down to 50% or lower reasonably often, but it's always
good enough for me.  Typical is 95% or better for sure.