Thanks again for the feedback Thomas, I believe the rain issue you
experienced was due to wee_import having some issues with the monthly log
file format/structure. Over the years as newer versions of Cumulus came out
addtional fields were added to the monthly log file, in particular as of
Cumulus v1.9.4 there are no less than 4 separate fields in the monthly log
that *could* be used for rainfall. Unfortunately wee_import was using a
field from a later version of Cumulus and it appears that your logs were
produced by an earlier version of Cumulus (given your logs are from 2010
this is not surprising) and didnot include that field.

In any case, I have fixed the issue, wee_import should gracefully fall back
to using a field that is available. Unfortunately for you the solution will
involve (1) deleting your previously imported data, (2) re-importing the
Cumulus data and (3) rebuilding your daily sumamries. I am mindful of how
much effort this will be, especially if you have to rename log files again.
If you still have the renamed log files then all we need do is update a
couple of the wee_import .py files and you should be able to redo the
import fairly quickly. If you don't have the renamed log files any more,
let me know and I will sit down and rework the code to accept locale based
log files, it should not be too hard. Let me know what you would like to do.

Gary