On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 10:52:36 AM UTC-5, Dan'l B wrote:

> Is it me, or is it correct that the ° and wind speed labels repeat
> (left/start side) in the strip forecasts?

the three temperature rows are maximum, expected value, and minimum.  in
the screenshot you posted you can see a max at 19h.  some forecasts have
max and min for every period.

the two wind speed rows are speed and gust.

And: can someone tell me what the [object Object] is in the attached screen
> capture?

the [object Object] is a bug.  i fixed it awhile ago, but that 'fix' ended
up removing the tide indicators.