Been experimenting with the forecast strips.

1) Seen here
<http://suiattle.net/DinkinsBayouWeather/osx-test/forecast.html> and in the
attached screen capture, the summary below the strip would look better
formatted with the <div class='sources'> option but I cannot work out where
to apply that. Can this be done?

2) I should be able to shorten the number of days in that NWS strip by
setting num_days but it doesn't appear to work:

#set global $forecast_strip_settings = dict()
#set global $forecast_strip_settings['source'] = 'NWS'
#set global $forecast_strip_settings['num_days'] = 3
#include "forecast_strip.inc"

<script>
populate_strip('nws_strip', 'NWS');
</script>

I'm clearly missing the trick here; pointers most welcome.