After looking at this closer I have realized I was looking at the data
wrong. My first mistake was I thought all of the ran happened since
midnight. This was incorrect. I see now part of the rain actually happened
before midnight. The other thing was I was thinking "This week" but forgot
that today is Sunday and the beginning of a new week.

Sorry for the confusion. Still learning. Only been doing this for about
three months now :)