I am looking for a way to backfill a range of dates into my summary tables.
When I look at the weewx website, the documentation states that you can do
this with wee_database but it seems that the latest version of the utility
only allows for a backfill where data is not present already in the
aggregation tables.

I need to correct only a couple of days of bad data in my archive_day_rain
table.

Is there a way to do this currently with wee_database or do I need to get
an older version of the script? (would that even be available or safe?)

Thanks