This would require a custom search list extension. It could also be rather
compute intensive, in that it would have to try all possible 1, 12, and 24
hour combinations. Alternatively, the max values and time ranges could be
precalculated, and then updated on the fly. Either way, you're looking at
some SQL and Python programming.

-tk